Featured Article and Spotlight Submissions
Get in the Spotlight!
Each month we include feature articles that support our monthly editorial theme and welcome your submissions. Rather than tackling a vast subject, it is better to focus on a particular segment.
Help others in your community find out about you by submitting Article or Spotlight information. We want people to get to know you and what you are offering or creating locally to make the Coastal Carolinas a better place to live.
Articles should be submitted as a MS Word document or Adobe PDF uploaded below or added as an email attachment and sent to: [email protected]
- Featured Article Length: up to 1000 words.
- Spotlight Article Length: up to 500 words.
- Deadline: Due on or before the 12th of the month prior to publication.
- Articles should be written in layman’s terms, and impart information in a way that does not sound self-serving.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions if necessary; for longer features, a copy of revisions can be returned upon request.
- Please include a brief biography at the end of your article.
- For the best chance of acceptance, we suggest you review the Natural Awakenings editorial guidelines by clicking here.
- We cannot guarantee publication, and if accepted, we may not publish your piece immediately. If you would like us to keep the submission for future consideration, please let us know when submitting your article.
- Your original work will most likely be edited to fit our magazine’s style and we reserve that right. If you wish to review edits to your submission, send it at least seven days before the deadline, and be accessible for consultation.